Skip to content
Steps To Protect Yourself And Others
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- Face coverings are required in indoor public spaces and in outdoor public spaces when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Keep six feet between yourself and others whenever possible and avoid crowded areas.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. For more, see CDC guidelines.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.